Saturday 2 March 2013

Instaweek.

I've been a bit slow on the uptake with the iPhone photo-sharing app Instagram (I know, it's been around for ages now - if you want to follow me here's the link).

This week I've really started getting into it! I thought it would be nice to give some of those random don't-really-deserve-a-post-of-their-own-but-are-still-cool snaps a post of their own.


After all, sometimes it's the little things!



 Saturday - Huevos Racheros for brunch. Mexican food is really big here in California, so I felt inspired! (Also I only had these three ingredients left in the fridge)



Sunday - some of the books I'm reading this semester. I'm slowly working my way through this pile!




Monday - Girl Scout Cookie season! For a few months of the year Girl Scouts sell their cookies outside supermarkets and such to raise money for charity. I went for shortbread.




Tuesday - In class all day. This is my school-spirited folder for my Jewish History class (which I get to keep at the end - bonus)



Wednesday - The school mascot on the wall of the gym - I walk past it on the way to ballet. Go Gators!




Thursday - Opening my fresh box of PG Tips, which my roommate Lauren found for me at Whole Foods. I was in desperate need of a cup of tea after my day in class!




Friday - I always like to have Friday as my exploring the city/fun day. This week me and Vicki headed to the Mission and I tried my first papusas, which come from El Salvador! They were delicious.


A typical week in the life of me! 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you get to read 'Beloved', it's a gooden - I think I cried when I read it. (And, yes, I am in the library catching up on all your blog posts :))

    ReplyDelete