Tuesday 14 August 2012

VIVA LAS VEGAS.

So here's the thing about Vegas...it's pretty much a playground for adults. Adults being over 21 that is. With not being able to drink, gamble or go to clubs, I'm sure most of Vegas is lost on me.
So what's left is the sightseeing, the shows, the pools, the buffets and shopping! Still not bad in my book.

And everything is just so convenient. In a single day, you can jump between Venice and New York, a Medieval castle or a Pirate Ship, and that's just the hotels! It takes a while to realise that the attractions ARE the hotels.

Here are some of my snaps from the Strip!



Obviously the classiest hotel on the Strip.







We're in Venice! (not really)...



And New York, New York, It's A Wonderful Town!






Monster Sandwich.


I think I know a few people who will appreciate this - they stole our joke!



The 'Sirens' - Waterworld it was not!


Dessert Buffet at T.I


We also got tickets to the Cirque Du Soleil at Treasure Island, which was intriguing and weird in equal parts. Everything from stiltwalkers and trapeze artists to adult babies and at one point a giant snail. It's all part of Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment