Monday 27 August 2012

All Moved In!

Now that my holiday's over (boo) and my family have gone home, the real work begins! But not until tomorrow...
in the meantime, this past week has been 'Orientation', mostly just 'getting-to-know-you' type-stuff. It's been a bit of a snooze to be honest, certainly no Hull freshers! Don't worry though (Emily Tams), there's been SOME organised fun!
 
I've also moved into my 'dorm' room! I know a few very nosy friends and family members will love to see this, so here's my apartment tour...
 
Welcome to my room!
 
 
This is the view as you first walk through the bedroom door (my room-mate's bed is just out of shot on the left!):
 

And this is my bed:


 
Close up photos!
 

 
Nana and Grandad, see if you can spot my tiny pink picture frame!
 

 
Presents from Katie and Maddie! Very much appreciated.

 
I have a walk-in wardrobe! (well, nearly)...
 
 
...and we share the bathroom between two, which isn't bad at all!


We also have a living area and kitchen so it feels like a real apartment!
 
 
Now that the holiday is over, I'm looking forward to starting my classes and being a real American student!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment