Saturday 15 June 2013

Beach Bums in OC.

Andy invited me to stay at his house down in Orange County for a couple of days, and I couldn't have been more thankful. Not only are my friends brilliant for letting me stay at their houses, staying with Andy also meant I could explore one of my favourite places in California! 

Any time spent with Andy means time spent at the beach, and of course driving around in his truck and listening to the country music station! 

The first couple of days we spent in San Clemente. Though the weather wasn't amazing ( I hear it's known as June Gloom), we were still able to enjoy the beach. We also went surfing! Well...I posed with the board, and then left it to the pros. 






We ate at some of Andy's favourite places like Pedro's Tacos (awesome fish tacos), and went out for cocktails too! 








We were also able to check out a few 
places I didn't see last time I was here - we watched the surfers at the Wedge in Newport Beach, had lunch at the Crab Cooker, and soaked up the sun at Huntington Beach. 








I'm sure I wouldn't mind living the beach bum lifestyle forever. Thanks for everything Andy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment