Saturday 16 February 2013

The Vaccines at The Fillmore.

I know it seems like all I've been doing this week is going to concerts - but I've had the tickets for this one for months, whereas I went to Swedish House Mafia on a whim.

Last night I headed back to The Fillmore (read about my last trip here) to see a British band, The Vaccines. It's weird to think that the majority of live acts I've seen while I've been in the States are from my lovely home country.
We obviously have the best music.

I wanted to see The Vaccines, frankly, because I was jealous of my sister, who saw them a while ago at the O2 Academy in Newcastle.
We got a great standing spot for once - usually I don't end up seeing much at all! I went with my friend Keegan, the only other person I know who had heard of the The Vaccines.


The support group, funnily enough, were called San Cisco - from Australia! They were really good! I think I may have found a new cool band to listen to.



And then it was The Vaccines! British Indie Rock at its best.

My favourites were 'If You Wanna' and the encore 'Norgaard'.




As the show was at The Fillmore, I wangled another free poster - definitely one for my wall!


No comments:

Post a Comment