Friday 15 February 2013

Swedish House Mafia at The Bill Graham.

Last minute, I bought a ticket to Wednesday's Swedish House Mafia ' One Last Tour' show at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, in the Civic Center here in San Francisco.
My least favourite thing about being under 21 isn't missing out on the drinking - it's missing out on the dancing!
This concert seemed like the perfect excuse - and Swedish House Mafia have already performed their last ever show in England, so this would really be the last chance to see them live.

I went with a couple of the boys in our friend group, who are really into electronic/house music.



Yes, Ian just cannot pull a normal face.

This was my first time at the venue. It was a lot bigger than I was expecting inside! I think the Bill Graham is the biggest concert hall in the city itself - the 'arena'-style venues are out in Oakland and San Jose.
Before the show:


The light effects and the atmosphere were amazing!




Although yet again I was at a serious height disadvantage, it was lots of fun!
 It's safe to say I danced my socks off.

If you're in San Francisco, Swedish House Mafia are sticking around until Sunday - if you get the chance, I'd highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment