Friday 14 September 2012

Indian at Noori.

Indian food here in San Francisco (and probably across America) is not a big thing at all - there are only a handful of Indian restaurants, quite unlike the U.K. where pretty much every town has an Indian restaurant or at least a takeaway. 
 
 We went to Noori, an Indian restaurant in the Sunset district which I'd found on the restaurant guide Yelp.com (did you know the website was first created here in San Francisco?!) As a pescetarian, I love a good curry, and for some of the people I went with this was their first time trying Indian food!

I have to say though, I'm not really a fan of Indian restaurants, though I love Indian food - I always find them a bit cold and uninviting. Luckily the food was great!
 
 
Morgan, Alex, Ian, Lauren and Vicki.
 
 
Morgan teaching Andy about samosas.
 
 
 
Everyone loving their curries obviously!

 
My favourite: sag paneer, with aloo ghobi and naan bread. And all for $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment