Wednesday 15 May 2013

With Finals Approaching...

I've been seeing a fair bit of this place:


I know, a student in the library? Shocking.

Needless to say, the last few weeks of the semester are never fun! I have many many essays to work on, so my blog/social life have taken a bit of a back seat.

Not to worry though (assuming you care) - it's less than 2 weeks until my 21st birthday, so I'm sure I'll have plenty to report then!

Around the same time, I'll be moving out of my campus apartment and (possibly) into a downtown SF hostel as a stop-gap before jetting off to Vegas to spend a week with Rachel, officially kicking off the summer!

So until then, don't miss me too much - I know it'll be hard, so in the meantime you can just enjoy this picture of me putting on a brave face!




No comments:

Post a Comment