Monday 6 May 2013

Exploratorium.

 I realise I've been absent for a while...but now my technical difficulties are over (thanks laptop charger for breaking RIGHT before finals), I can also get back to documenting everything!

Last week me and my roommates Vicki and Alina went to the newly opened Exploratorium, which is now located at the Piers (between 15 and 17) instead of in the Palace of Fine Arts.

We went on a Thursday night, which is brilliant as it's 18+ - so we could explore all of the exhibitions in an adult atmosphere and be big kids!




The Exploratorium is made up of loads of interactive science exhibits and things to play with. Of course we got stuck in!







They also had a band playing outside so people were dancing - very cute. It was a lovely warm summer's night!





Afterwards we took a little late-night detour to Denny's - yes, I finally went to Denny's! And it was wonderful.


1 comment:

  1. Looks fab! So gutted it wasn't open when I was there... you know I'm a science geek!
    xx

    ReplyDelete