Thursday 1 November 2012

Boo, it's Halloween.

It's safe to say Halloween is not my favourite day of the year. I hate scariness, I hate people dressed up and I hate forced 'fun'. It's like New Years Eve - with so much expectation, it's bound to fall flat.

Nevertheless, it's truly an all-American holiday - so we carved jack-o-lanterns, ate Halloween candy and put on our costumes.

Little and large!

 
Flapper girl.




 
We went to a house party, where I promptly forgot to take any photographs, and then to Castro, where the rain poured all night. Strangely enough, whenever it rains here I'm reminded of England.

To me, Halloween is nowhere near as good as the 5th of November...I just wish such Bonfire Night existed here! 

1 comment:

  1. I love bonfire night, but I had a class halloween! Love the outfit babe. Missing you lots at the moment :(. Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete