Friday 12 April 2013

Instagram Catch-up.

What the past few weeks have looked like (WARNING: food and flowers feature heavily):












1. Eating my first Chocolate Digestive in ages! 2. Our growing apartment - daffodils and oregano on the window sill. 3. Making cupcakes to brighten up our Monday. 4. Me and Charlotte on her last night in San Francisco. 5. Dylan's Candy Bar at the Grove in LA. 6. Cherry blossoms on campus - it's officially springtime in San Francisco. 7. Chalkboard on Haight Street - happy vibes, man! 8. Bought myself some flowers at Trader Joe's. 9. Home-made keyring sent from my sister, the cutie! 10. Posh chocolate ginger from Scharffen Berger in the Ferry Building. 11. I got a haircut! 12. Standard breakfast in America.

Follow me on Instagram if you fancy! bethanyboagey.

No comments:

Post a Comment