Sunday 13 January 2013

Home Is Where The Heart Is.

I've just arrived back in San Francisco after three weeks at home over Christmas and New Year - and due to jet lag, I have no idea which time zone I'm in!

It was such a nice break, and lovely to see all of my family and friends. As with every trip, it went far too quickly!
Although I didn't take too many photos - I did loads more than it looks like here! - these are some of my snaps of my holiday at home.
Arriving home - the welcome party.


 And moving quickly onto Christmas.





Santa delivered a present from Mulberry - I'm a lucky girl indeed!


For New Year's Eve, I met up with my lovely uni girls in Manchester for The Warehouse Project!




And before flying back to the States, there was a lovely 'last supper' with the family (although missing the golden oldies!) at Chadwicks Inn. The food was absolutely amazing!


Crab starter.


Sea Bass and Scallops.


A Taste of Citrus.



These two were far too preoccupied to notice me leaving - some things never change!


Before term starts again on the 28th, I'm doing a fair bit of travelling - before the work (ahem) begins again. And of course I'll be blogging as I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment