Tuesday 31 July 2012

How NOT to pack - a week to go!

Everyone hates packing right? But we're usually talking packing for one week's holiday, or two at a push. For me, this usually involves a few bikinis, a couple of pairs of shorts and some sandals. Not exactly space-consuming! 

I'm a pretty light packer as it goes - I managed to get a whole weekend's worth of things into one rucksack on my last holiday in Amsterdam after all!

But now imagine trying to pack a year's worth of clothes, for every possible occasion and eventuality into just TWO suitcases. Yep, it's practically impossible. I've got fancy dress outfits, beachwear, gym gear...who knows what I'll be up to after all?! One week I might be on a break in Hawaii, the next I have to be searching for an internship. It's literally impossible to call! But I guess that's what I'm most looking forward to.

 It's all about the crazy organisation (which I've been known to whip out on holiday - for some reason my usual laid-back attitude goes out of the window). My list at the moment looks a bit frantic:




With only a week to go until I leave for the States, I can't really put it off any longer. From now on, I'm wearing all of my holey old clothes whilst EVERYTHING else - from my very favourite denim jacket down to my new low-top Converse is banished to the Case of Doom.


Pinned Image

Hopefully this WON'T be me.

I'm looking at the packing as a good thing - it means my year in the States is nearly here!

Unfortunately I've haven't managed to pack successfully so far...


No comments:

Post a Comment