Wednesday 3 July 2013

Until The Next Time...

Guess who's finally home?!


The past year feels like it was a dream - I'm already asking myself, 'did it all really happen?'
That's one of the reasons why I wanted to keep this blog to begin with - I now get to re-live all of those memories and fun times, and remind myself of the experience. 

The other reason was to keep you all involved in everything I've been doing, so thanks for reading! I hope you've all enjoyed the journey as much as I have.

 Who knows, maybe one day it'll begin all over again - and I'll blog once more!

So until the next time...

Lots of love, Beth. 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'M SO SAD THIS BLOG IS OVER!!
    I've loved checking in on you every single week (sometimes every day, ya know, just in case) and seeing all the fun things you've been doing with some amazing people along the way.
    Most of all I love MY section of the blog, my ultimate favourite holiday. I'm so glad I got to spend my first trip (but definitely not my last!) in California with my bestie.
    I love you Bethy and I'm sooo glad you're back, you've been missed more than you can possibly imagine my love.
    Love youuuuuu xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete